Monday, December 31, 2007

Patty & John Bond Family

Hello to everyone!

We have had a busy year..............John and I put a pool in our backyard. The process took forever....we never thought we would be done. Our yard is not flat so they had to dig down about 31/2 feet to make the yard level....then the pool installers took forever. It took about 3 months to finally be ready to swim.....but how wonderful it is!!!! John built a deck around it and it attaches to our other deck. The whole thing looks so much better than I ever thought! We have palm trees and lights around the pool.......it is so much fun!

John is still working at GM as of this newsletter. You never know what is going to happen next with the auto industry. Right now they are in contract talks....so hopefully they will sign one soon. John is not bowling anymore.....just on the Nintendo Wii. Keith has followed in his father’s footsteps and is bowling on Thursday nights. He is really good! John had some minor surgery done in July....everything went well and he is fine!

Me, still at UD and loving it! I still try to make it the gym at least 3 times a week. I have also been taking a dance class called Zumba. It is fun! The weight doesn't come off like it used to.....but I feel better when I go to the gym. I try to help dad as much I he will let me with mom. I would like to do more....but dad has everything under control. Just got our basketball tickets for the Flyers so we will be attending the home games. On New Years last year....John and I, and Jenny and Justin went to North Carolina to watch the Flyers play the TarHeels. I love basketball and the TarHeels and Flyers are my favorites....so it was awesome to see them play. I was in heaven!!! We had a great time.....even though the Flyers losted!!!!

Kristi is still working at Childrens Urgent Care and in the nursing program at Sinclair. She should be done in about 2 years! It has been a long road......I am glad she finally settled on Nursing! She is living in Vandalia. We don't see her as much as we want......she is so busy!!!!I It is hard for me to except that she is 25 and on her own! Wow how time flies!

Keith is no longer working at Treasure Island Supper Club. He recently quit. He is working at M & R Technology where Jenny works. Kristi also worked there. He seems to really enjoy it! He has also taken up bowling and is bowling in a league. He is really good! He hangs out a lot with all his friends. He is still living at home which I am glad. With John working nights...it is nice to have Keith around.

Thanks to everyone for the prayers, cards and visits for mom. She has so many people who love her.... it is amazing!

Take care....have a wonderful and safe holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment