Monday, December 31, 2007

Annette Sheppard Family

We have been really busy since the last newsletter. Alex is now going to be a Freshman. She is going to band camp next week along with Natallie. Alex plays the trumpet and Natallie plays the flute and is a sophomore. A week after they get back, both girls are going on a mission trip to NYC. Our church's youth group is flying down for almost a whole week. They will be living in the Bronx and having many adventures. Once they return every Friday will be spent at school's football game. Unfortunately for Tim he will miss most of the games because he works second shift. Once the football season is over it will be off to the swim meets. I am sure that this coming school year is going to make the eighth grade seem that it was all over in a blink of an eye.

One of the hightlights for Alex and Natallie this past year was Confirmation. Both girls were confirmed along with 22 other teens. I still play in the church band, sing in the choir and praise and worship team. I was selected to be a Music Director for the Darke County Area Emmaus Walk in November. I am excited and a little nervous since I have never been a Music Director. Tim and I are working on our church's directory. Tim took about 96 pictures and I get to edit them. (YEAH!) I had to learn two computer software programs, then the printer died and once that was fixed the computer crashed. I had to redo everything. I am hoping the soon I will be finished.

 
We did not yet have a family vacation. We plan to attend an Anime Fest in Dallas on Labor Day weekend. I have had the pleasure of traveling for work. In December I went to San Antonio. They have a Riverwalk that was all decked out in lights. It was very festive. In the Spring I traveled to Baltimore and just a few weeks ago I went to Washington, DC. Next week I fly out again for San Antonio. Like I said, we are REALLY busy and getting busier. I started on Nutrasystems three weeks ago and lost 15 pounds. Maybe next year I will be sending you pictures of a skinny Annette.

Until next year...........

No comments:

Post a Comment